Could you be burned out? Check out these 10 signs of burnout and see where you stand!
- Run down no energy
- Lack of motivation and a negative outlook on life.
- Prone to getting colds and flu.
- Feel despondent about your job and your life’s future outlook.
- Have the feeling that you can never get on top of things, can’t accomplish what you set out to do.
- Can’t seem to take control of your life.
- Avoid all new challenges, responsibilities and any social interaction.
- Always putting things off, find it hard to focus, and unable to reach your goals.
- Always on edge, and quick to lose your temper.
- No energy or desire to care for self; i.e. eating badly, not exercising.
Does this sound familiar to you? Burnout is related to a mixed bag of physical, emotional and mental symptoms caused by prolonged stress and overworking. If it’s gone unchecked it can lead to a myriad of health problems. This chronically stressed state contributes to anxiety, depression, cardiovascular disease, and emotional difficulties. There are loads of studies indicating that burnout changes the brain, impacting creativity, working memory, and problem-solving. It’s a suck bucket if you fall into burnout because of the changes in our brain. Recovery is not overnight, but it is possible with treating the cause and supporting the body in healing. You will recover!
You can reignite yourself and Skyrocket your health, and regain even higher levels of performance, success, and happiness.
For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office (303) 242-8089. We service the Lakewood / Denver areas and our Virtual Practice allows us to serve people anywhere in the world.